All our websites are mobile friendly. Some of our websites are designed using ‘mobile first’ methodology.
A public facing website needs to be viewable on devices with screens of all sizes, responsive design adapts to the space available. It is an absolute requirement, regardless of the sector or target market.
To make projects useful on mobile devices, they all follow these main principles, our responsive websites:
- Do not hide content from smaller screens. We know that regardless of how users are accessing your website (be it on their phone or their desktop computer) they all need the same information to be able to motivate them to use your site in the way you hope.
- Prioritise load speed. Mobile devices are not just limited by their smaller screen, but also potential by connectively. Loading lots of unnecessary code or serving high resolution images
- Do not embed text within images. Images shrink down to fit the viewport width, lots of text embedded within images are not accessible to screen readers, and become inaccessible to all users if scaled down small enough.
All our e-commerce websites are optimised, secure and designed to provide a good return on investment.
We have helped scores of local and national businesses harness the power of WooCommerce, Magento and Shopify to sell online. We can help you identify which sales platform will be best suited for your needs and develop a solid 6, 12 or 24 month plan to ensure a ROI.
We can help you get e-commerce right, avoiding common missteps and pitfalls like:
- Costly maintenance packages quickly absorb all the gains made from new sales. We give solid advice to ensure you are not over provisioned with features provided by more complex software packages that require lots of active patching, maintenance and manual upgrades.
- GDPR headaches can arise as e-commerce websites capture and retain lots of identifiable data. Our secure, PCI compliant hosting, and optional auto archiving of customer data can prevent large scale data breaches, and absolve you of related red tape.
- Unnecessary platform migrations are required when it becomes apparent mid-term that the development work carried out has been targeted at the wrong platform. We have a full consultation to discuss your mid to long term aims to ensure the right platform is chosen at the outset.